TYLER, Texas (KETK) – Paluxy Drive, south of Loop 323 to Glen Arbor Drive will be shut down to south bound traffic for Oncor Electric to replace a power pole in the area, according to the Tyler Police Department.
The work will start at 9:45 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 13, and is expected to take one to two hours. The lanes will be reopened once the repairs are complete.
North bound traffic on Paluxy Drive will not be affected.
- Garret Hope with City of Tyler talks about upcoming events in Tyler
- Warrant: Man charged in wreck that killed Tyler Legacy student told police he had 6 cocktails before crash
- Report: Super Bowl-winning coach Sean Payton has informed the New Orleans Saints that he’s stepping away
- NASA exhibit to be on display at East Texas Oil Museum until end of March
- Zoo fundraiser naming rats and cockroaches after people for Valentine’s Day