RUSK, Texas (KETK)- A road is partially closed in Rusk due to low power lines.
Traffic is not being allowed to turn from Highway 69 North to FM 2972 or from FM 2972 to Highway 69.
“If all possible avoid this area,” wrote the Rusk Police Department.
Highway 69 is still open, but traffic is being affected at the intersection.
CR 1601 behind UT Health is an alternated route that people can use to travel from FM 2972 to Highway 69, according to police.
- Kilgore College, TJC, Trinity Valley, and the rest of the SWJCFC get ready for the 2021 fall football season
- Texas Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee arrested for civil disobedience over voting rights bill
- “I thank god we found our family” TikTok reunites Michigan siblings after 40+ years
- East Texas school districts reviewing mask policies as COVID-19 cases rise
- ‘Happy tears’: Lee’s gold sparks joy at home in Minnesota