LUFKIN, Texas (KETK)- The outside northbound lane of SL 287 at the FM 58 overpass in Lufkin has been reopened after a bridge strike.
The inside lane will stay closed for two hours as crews clean up debris. Motorists should reduce their speed near the area, said the Texas Department of Transportation.
The Northbound main lanes of US 59/SL 287 under the Chestnut Street/FM 58 overpass in Lufkin were closed around 1:20 p.m.
- Shine launches Warrior Woman, celebrates single moms in Tyler
- Times Square on lockdown after woman, child injured in shooting: officials
- East Texas shops gather in downtown Tyler for National Small Business week
- Saturday Evening Forecast: Some severe weather possible for Mother’s Day
- Founder of Mother’s Day hated candy and greeting cards, preferred moms get a different gift entirely