TYLER, Texas (KETK) — Smith County Road 384, also known as Old Longview Road, will be closed for about two weeks so a bridge can be repaired by Smith County Road and Bridge crews.
CR 384, northeast of Tyler, is closed from Farm-to-Market Road 2908 to Interstate 20. Signs placed there alert drivers to take alternative routes.
- Cleveland’s baseball team goes from Indians to Guardians
- Tyler man connected to Bullard murder has trial delayed after medical examiner passes away
- Look: Americans enter Olympic Stadium in Tokyo for opening ceremony
- Olympic Games, Tokyo-style: The pandemic era opens
- Man released from prison to marry sister of man he was accused of killing