TEXARKANA, Texas (KETK) The Gilmer Buckeyes are now ahead of Liberty-Eylau in district standings after their win on Friday night.
The final score of the game was: 51-7.
Gilmer will host North Lamar next week, while Liberty-Eylau will play Pleasant Grove at home.
- City of Palestine issues boil water notice for some residents
- LIST: Holiday events in East Texas happening this weekend
- Lufkin man arrested after car chase Thursday afternoon
- Nacogdoches PD working auto-pedestrian wreck on South Street
- Huntington Highsteppers performing in the 80th anniversary of Pearl Harbor