TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Super Bowl LV in Tampa is officially 14 days away.
With a win over the Packers, the Buccaneers are the first team in NFL history to play in a Super Bowl hosted at their home stadium. They will play against the Kansas City Chiefs Jan. 7.
Tickets to the Super Bowl are selling fast and for a hefty price.
As of 8 p.m. Sunday, most tickets available are for two people. Few single tickets are listed for purchase, according to Ticketmaster.com.
The cheapest price for a ticket on the site Sunday night was $10,500. However – they are resale, you must buy both and they are seated in Section 305 in Raymond James Stadium.
That price also does not include ticket and service fees, which would bring the grand total to $26,882.95.
- 2 tickets for $10,500 each = $21,000
- Service fee of $2,940 per ticket x 2 = $5,880
- Order processing fee = $2.95
If money isn’t a problem for you though, the highest priced seats on the Chiefs side are currently listed on Ticketmaster at $28,900 each, plus fees. You would be seated in Section 132.
If you would like the best seats on the Buccaneers’ side, the highest priced tickets are currently $45,000 in Section 210.
- Dozens of newly released migrants test positive for virus; ‘Hundreds’ of border agents are South Texas-bound
- Texas businesses must decide whether to require face masks. Some worry they could lose customers either way.
- Where are the fattest cities in America?
- JOB ALERT: Patterson VW in Tyler needs a parts sales associate
- Prince Philip has successful heart procedure, palace says