TYLER, Texas (KETK) – A few East Texas schools are announcing delays and cancellations ahead of the wintry weather headed toward the region.
THURSDAY, FEB. 11
Athens ISD: CLOSED on Thursday.
Eustace ISD – CLOSED for Thursday
Fruitvale ISD – CLOSED on Thursday
Grand Saline ISD – CLOSED on Thursday
LaPoynor ISD– Classes will begin at 10 a.m.
Mabank ISD– They will open at 10 a.m. due to inclement weather.
Mineola ISD: Classes delayed until 10 a.m.
Mount Vernon ISD – Classes start at 10 a.m.
Sulphur Springs ISD – Classes start at 10 a.m.
Quitman ISD – Delayed until 10 a.m. Buses will also be delayed two hours.
Trinity Valley Community College: CLOSED on Thursday
Wills Point ISD: CLOSED for all classes on Thursday “due to weather and road conditions.”
Winnsboro ISD: Classes delayed until 10 a.m.
This comes as a cold front moves into the East Texas area, with ice expected Wednesday night into Thursday morning.
KETK will keep you updated with the latest.
- Amber Alert issued for College Station 3-year-old, third in Texas in last three days
- Tulip field to open in Tyler Saturday
- ‘It’s not fair’: Rioter who put his feet up in Pelosi’s office complains to judge
- Senate to debate virus relief amid tightened Capitol security
- C Woods Company: Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning