OVERTON, Texas (KETK) – Overton ISD on Friday morning announced that they would be canceling classes for the day after a water main line broke.
The school district was informed that they had a water main break and that most of campus would be without water for the day.
The 9 a.m. kindergarten graduation will still be held and should last about 30 minutes. Any scheduled field trips for the day will take place as well.
The district apologized for any inconvenience but said that they simply “have no other options.”
- Wes Suiter wins Ward No. 4 City Council runoff election race in Lufkin
- Dana Goolsby wins mayoral runoff race in Palestine
- Historic beyond measure, Malakoff rallies past London for 1st state title sending off their retiring coach on a white bronco
- Saturday Evening Forecast: Heat and humidity continue into next week
- East Texans gather in Downtown Tyler for Summer Kick-Off Festival