Wednesday Night Forecast: Colder air arrives Thursday morning

Weather Forecasts

OVERNIGHT: Clouds increase and some patchy dense fog. A few light showers until 2 AM for areas east of HWY 69. Lows: 30s north of HWY 154, upper 30s to lower 40s south of HWY 154 to HWY 21, and lower to middle 40s south of HWY 21. Wind: North 5-10 mph and increasing.

THURSDAY: Decreasing clouds. Colder and breezy. Highs: middle 40s to near 50, but lower 40s north of I-20. Wind: North 15 mph.

FRIDAY: Very cold start, and chilly in the afternoon. Clouds returning after 3 PM. Low: 25. High: 50. Wind: SE 10 mph.

SATURDAY: Cloudy with a 40% chance of rain. Milder. Low: 45. High: 64. Wind: South 15 mph. Rain chances continue overnight, a 60% chance.

SUNDAY: Rain ends during the morning with the next cold front. Temperatures fall by evening. Low: 62. High: middle 60s to lower 70s. Wind: Southwest, turning Northwest 15 mph.

MONDAY: Cooler and breezy with variable clouds. Low: 36. High: 52. Wind: NE 15 mph.

TUESDAY: Variable clouds and cool. Low: 31. High: 53. Wind: ESE 5 mph.

WEDNESDAY: Clouds ramping up, and a 20% chance of rain. Rain increasing into Thursday. Low: 41. High: 50. Wind: East 10 mph.


This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is East-Texas-Storm-Team-App-News-Promo.jpg

Download the East Texas Storm Team app. You can view Futurecast, and set up custom alerts for multiple locations. You will be notified of lightning and storm alerts, rotating storm threats, and custom messages from your East Texas Storm Team. Download for Apple and Android devices. Also, have a secondary way to receive weather information, like a NOAA Weather Radio.

Copyright 2022 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Right Now

Don't Miss

Community Calendar

KETK Twitter & Facebook

FOX51 Twitter & Facebook